If you've signed up for one of our webinars, there's a good chance we're using GoTo Webinar. An email is usually provided which is your custom link to get into the webinar. Some users have their browser configured in a way that prevents it from working. So if you click on the link to join the meeting and nothing comes up on the browser's page, these instructions for altering the link may help:
- Locate the GoToWebinar confirmation email
- Right-click on the join webinar button and copy the hyperlink
- Open notepad, and paste the link into notepad. Add the parameter ?clientType=html5 to the end of the join URL from Step 2.
- Copy the entire new URL with the newly added parameter
- Paste the new join URL in Chrome to join through the web browser
A possibly simpler way is to copy the link from the email by right-clicking on the emailed link, paste it into the browser, add
to the end of the link and hit Enter.